Sarathi Gujarat: Friends, today's post How to Apply for Driving Licence in Gujarat. We proceeded to this post with a very good topic. The process of driving licenses is a very simple method. No need to go to an agent of rto Gujarat. That's why in this post today I will teach you to step by step How to Apply for Driving Licence in Gujarat. sarathi.parivahan.gov.in Apply For learning licence in Gujarat
Driving licenses can be processed using the sarthi Gujarat Web site first. The first thing to do is to process a learning license for a driving license. After obtaining the learning license test, the license will be valid for 30 to 180 days after which the validity of the learning license is fulfilled. Learning license test has to be given before validity expires, the driving license will be issued in 30 days at your home address when the driving license test is passed.you can easy to driving licence online apply in Gujarat.
Document Requirement for Apply Driving License in Gujarat RTO Office
- Form No. 1A (Driving License Application Form Print in sarathi)
- It is mandatory to upload a certified original copy of any of the following:
- Ration card (with affidavit)
- Voter ID card
- A certified copy of your voter list or a valid passport
- Life insurance policy is at least 6 months old and the latest receipt
- If you work with local bodies / central government then your employer's certificate - the state government is supported by a certified copy of your employee identification card.
Valid age proof (one of the following will need to upload an original copy):
- Birth certificate
- 10th-grade mark sheet
- Transfer her certificate from school to your birth date
Original copies will be accepted as proof documents of any of the following valid permanent addresses:
- aadhar card
- Your residential electric bill
- LIC bonds
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- A residential agreement for your current Bengaluru address
- Rental agreement with the electric bill
- Rental agreement with the gas bill
- Photographs (6 passport size photographs for learner license, 1 passport size photograph for your driver's license)
- Fees required to issue a license. (Rs. 50 for a Learner's license, Rs. 150 for a laminated driving license).
RTO Gujarat Driving Licence Fees Details
Whenever You can Process for Apply Driving License in Gujarat State Last Process pay fees on in Sarathi Parivahan Generally Online process.Pay Fees online process using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
|How to Apply for Driving Licence in Gujarat|
How to Apply for driving licence renewal Process in Gujarat
Once you have obtained a permanent driving license, they are generally valid for a period of 20 years or up to the age of 50. When either of these situations happens, the license must be renewed. Candidates must apply for renewal 30 days before the expiry date of the license. Requirements include:
Process For Duplicate Driving Licence Online Gujarat
Duplicate licenses can be obtained by following the prescribed procedure when your driving license is stolen, misplaced or damaged, broken. A change of address on a driving license can be used in the same process as a name change.
In case of theft or loss of license, it is mandatory to register an FIR immediately with the local police.
Get the required form, and proceed to the RTO near you where your original license was issued.
Submit all required documentation for verification, then photos for renewal license are also provided. Usually, the expired license is captured and the renewal license is sent to your address by speed post.