Documents Required for Learning Licence in Haryana
Age eligibility to create a learning license in Haryana.
- The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age to get a learning license. if the applicant age less than 18 years then Download the Parent Consent Form in Sarathi Parivahan
- The candidate should be 21 years of age for heavy vehicle driving.
- Applicants above 40 years of age must have a medical certificate form1 A.
Documents to be taken as age certificate for Haryana Learning Driver License: -
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- Applicant's PAN Card.
- Applicant's passport.
- School certificates like: - 8TH, 10TH, 12TH etc.
Documents to be used as address proof for Haryana Learning License are as follows.
Learning License Address Proof Document.
- Applicant's Voter Card.
- Applicant's Aadhar Card.
- Applicant's Ration Card.
- Applicant's electricity bill.
- Applicant's water bill.
How long does the learning driver's license stay valid?
The validity of learning driver license - Learning license is valid for 6 months after creation. Otherwise, a re-learning license has to be made. We can get our Light Motor Vehicle Driver License Permanent DL made after 1 month of learning license. How to Renew Learning Driving License in Hariyana ~ Sarathi Parivahan
How can I get a driving Licence in Haryana?
How to download the learning licence Haryana?
Which documents required for a learning licence in Haryana?
- Proof Of Address
- Ration Card
- Voter Id Card
- Electricity Bill
- Aadhar Card
- Water Bill
- Pan Card
- Proof Of Date Of Birth
- Birth Certificate
- Voter Id Card
- 10th Marksheet
What are the fees for a driving Licence in Haryana?
- Issue of learner’s licence in Form 3 for each class of vehicle - 150/-
- Learner’s licence test fee or repeat test fee, as the case may be - 50/-
- For the test, or repeat the test, as the case may be, of competence to drive (for each class of vehicle) - 300/-
- Issue of a driving licence - 200/-
- Issue of International Driving Permit - 100/-
- Addition of another class of vehicle to driving licence - 500/-
- Endorsement or renewal of authorization for vehicle carrying hazardous goods - 100/-
- Renewal of driving licence - 200/-
- Renewal of a driving licence for which application is made after the grace period - 300/-
- Issue or renewal of licence to a school or establishment for imparting instructions in driving - 10,000/-
- Issue of a duplicate licence to a school or establishment for imparting instructions in driving - 500/-
- Any application for change in address or any other particulars recorded in the driving licence e.g. address etc. - 200/-