Learning Licence Renewal Online Gujarat: Citizens of Gujarat and drivers of Gujarat are getting a lot of good news today. Even today, there are many people in the Gujarat state who are yet to get their driving licenses, but if their learning driving licenses have expired and now the time limit is coming to an end, there is no need to worry. Now, with the decision of the government, the learning driving license can be renewed(Again Issue). Not only that, it will be able to renew the applicant who has reached the limit of learning driver's license.
A fee of Rs 150 will have to be paid for Sarathi Parivahan and it will be renewed for a limit of 3 months. There is no need to pay the fee again for a new Learner license or Driving Licence.
As per the information received about this, a big decision has been taken today from the state transport department. No need to worry if any citizen in the state now has a learning license and it is about to expire, it can now be renewed once the time limit expires. Applicants who have completed the Learning License time limit will be able to renew at the Gujarat RTO
Any citizen can renew the learning license by paying Rs 150 to the Regional Transport Office (RTO) and extend the time limit to 6 months. There will be no need to pay the fee again for the lined up license. But one special thing to mention is that one month after the renewal of the learning license and 6 months before the appointment for the lined license will have to be taken.
The RTO office was closed during the lockdown. Due to which the learning licenses of many citizens are about to expire. That's when the decision was made. But now with the opening of RTO offices across the state in Unlock, appointments are not received on time due to waiting. So the government has extended the time limit for the convenience of the applicants.
If your Learner License is Expired, you do not need to worry about having an RTO agent. Using your mobile or computer, you can go to the official website of Sarathi Paribahan https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/ and issue Expired Learners License Again. In this post, I will teach you to step by step how to re-issue Expired Learners License.
How to Renew Learning License in Gujarat ~ Again Issue Learner License
- First click on the given link https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/ then the official website of Sarathi Paribahan will open.
- Select Your State Like Gujarat
- Learning Licence Menu >> Select Expired Learners Licence Again Issue Option
- Then after Entering Your Learners License Number and Date Of Birth ( DOB)
- Then After Goto to Next Level for OTP Verification in your Register Mobile Number
How to Pay Online Payment for Expired Learners Licence Again Issue
- First Go to Fees Payments Menu
- Enter Your Learner License Application Number and Date of Birth(D.O.B)
- Pay LL Again Issue fees of Rs.150/- online Via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI
- You Can Pay 150/- Fees for Expired Learners Licence Again Issue