Driving Licence Renewal: the Driving license is the most important Documents. If you are driving without it, then you will get into a lot of trouble. Such a heavy fine will be incurred that the pockets filled will be empty.
Following Steps for Driving Licence Renew Process
- There you will see the option of online "Renew Application" at the top left of the Sarthi Parivahan page. Click it The entire list will open as soon as you click Direct Link First Direct Link: https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice1/stateSelection.do
- You have to press the button of the Continent. After that, the new page will open again. Here you have to select your driving license number, date of birth and category of license.
- After that, the State and RTO Office will have to be selected. Finally, you have to fill in the zip code. Finally, press the Processed button.
- After Entering Valid Driving License Details And Date of Birth, Here You Can See Your All Driving Details like Name, Expired Date, LMV or MCWG
- Another Process for Upload Document and Upload Photo And Sing, Generally You can upload Document is Original Copy of Driving License or Medical Certificate Form 1 A
- You will be taken to a new page. Here will be all the details related to the license. If your license has expired then you have to pay late fees online. Payment can be made through debit cards, credit cards, and net banking. Renewal fees have to be paid separately.
- The penalty will also look strong, but it will be less than the fine if you are caught driving without a valid license on the road.
- Therefore, show prudence to be a responsible citizen and apply immediately for the renewal of the license.
- After applying online you will have to go to the RTO office. The photo will be taken from your webcam there and the new license will be sent to the home address.
- You will not have to worry about the brokers, nor the fathers. That is, you don't even have to pay a bribe. You will get a license with the new smart chip.
- If you are over 50, you will also need to get a medical certificate from a state doctor. This will be done in any government hospital.
- Click here to renew the license. Follow the instructions provided. The way is very easy.
- You can also get any information regarding driving license at toll-free number 18001800152.
Following Screenshot Use for Apply Renew Driving License
|Renewal Of DL Process Click Continue Button|
|Enter DL Number And DOB And Click Go Button|
|After Entering Your DL Number And DOB, Check Your Own Details Verify|
|You Can See Your Details Like Vehicle Class LMV, MCWG or Others Class in Vehicle Expired Date|
|On This Page, You Can Upload Photo And Sing's|
|Driving Licence Renewal Fees Pay Online|
Importance Point's When You Can Apply For Driving License Renewal
- If you already have a driving license then first check its validity. See that its validity is leftover Date(Expired Driving Licence).
- If the license has expired, there is no need to get too upset. Now understand the validity of the Driving license. This is also a very complicated subject but using Sarathi Parivahan Website You Can Apply driving license renew online Process.
- The license is for a maximum age of 50 years or up to 20 years. By the time you get more of these things, your driving license will work.
- If you have got a license at a young age, then its validity will be for 20 years. If a person gets a license at the age of 20 years, they will have to get it renewed at the age of 40 years.
- If a person's license is made at the age of 25, then it will expire when he is 45 years old. Similarly, a person who is licensed at the age of 30 years can drive until the age of 50 years.
- If the driving license has expired, stand the car and apply for instant renew the driving licence online Sarathi Parivahan.
- This task is very easy. You need to visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan, Ministry of Road Transport, Government of India.
The driver's License Expires, So what to do?
From two-wheelers to cars, trucks or tractors, it is important to have a valid driving license. The driver's license, voter ID or Aadhaar card is not made anywhere in the country for the whole age, but its validity is 20 years. That means your DL(Driving License) can be expiring multiple times throughout life. How will you get a new DL when this happens. Learn the whole process in these easy steps.
If your driver's license expires
Driving licenses issued by a State Transport Authority across the country are maintained for up to 20 years. If you are over 30 years of age when making the license, then the validity of the DL may be less than 20 years. The reason is that any person holding a DL has to renew his DL by giving him a fitness certificate once he is 50 years old. This means that your DL expires when you are 50 years old.
20 times fine for non-renewal of DL in 30 days
Expired DL (Driving License) will be fined 20 times if not renewed in 30 days. That is, the penalty of one year used to be Rs 50 has now increased to Rs 1000. Not only this, if you do not renew the Expired DL for one year, you will have to pay a penalty of Rs 2000 already. The Ministry of Road Transport has increased the Learning Permanent Driving License (DL) and vehicle registration fees along with the fixed fees in other items.
The information about the increase in fines for officers on Saturday in the RTO office came after reading the notification of the Transport Ministry online.
Officials say the renewed DL must be renewed in 30 days. Applicants who did not renew within 30 days had to pay a fine of Rs 50. But now the penalty has been reduced to Rs 1000.