Arunachal Pradesh(ap) driving licence online apply: Friends Getting a driving license in Arunachal Pradesh Computerization of Transport Department is an inclusive system (Sarthi
The product has been successfully revised and implemented for 36 states and union territories in the country. Someone wants to take a motor vehicle to a public place.
Read Also: Renewal of Driving Licence After Expiry
So he must have a valid driving license. No one is allowed to drive a motor vehicle on a public road without a valid DL. It is illegal. Therefore, it is mandatory to have a DL(Driving Licence) while driving any type of motor vehicle.
Read Also: Arunachal Pradesh Driving Licence Status
There are two types of licenses in India.
- Learner license: Before making a permanent driving license, one has to apply for a learner's license.
- The learning license is valid for a period of 6 months.
- To obtain a learning license, the applicant must pass a written test.
- The applicant will be issued a learning license after passing the examination. Application for driving license can be made in the form no. They can provide Form 1 and Form 2 for the learner's license. It is a necessary license for all people. If they want to apply for a driving license. This is the first step for all people.
- The user is required to take the student's test at the time of application. It is based on vehicles, traffic signs and regulations.
- View all the details provided by the Regional Transport Department of this state.
- After obtaining a learner's license, citizens can drive any type of vehicle according to learning. Which can be submitted in DTO along with necessary documents.
- Driving License: A permanent driving license can be obtained 30 days after the issuance of the learning license. The applicant must present himself before the DTO. A permanent driving license will be issued to them after passing the test for the driving test.
For a driving license in Arunachal Pradesh, the applicant must have the following documents. Which are like this.
- Voter identity card
- Photo Copy of Ration Card
- Photocopy of electricity bill, water bill or telephone bill (Photocopy of Electricity Bill, Water Bill or Telephone Bill)
- PAN Card or Passport
- Birth Certificate
- High School Certificate
- Form 2 for the Learner License
- Form 1 for Medical Fitness Certificate
Qualification for learning license
- Applicant must not exceed 50 cc (motorcycle without gear) above engine capacity for motorcycle. Parental permission is also required. And shall be signed before the licensing authority at the time of submission of documents.
- The applicant's income for driving a motor vehicle must be over 18 years.
- Applicants should have 20 years of age and one-year driving experience of the light motor vehicle in case of transport vehicles.
- The medical certificate is also required in case of a transport vehicle.
In this form you have to enter the following details. The details of which are given below.
- Motorcycle without gear
- Motorcycle with gear
- Light Automotive
- Medium luggage vehicle
- Medium passenger vehicle
- heavy goods vehicle
- Heavy passenger vehicle
- Excavator / bulldozer / road roller
- Enter other details in the form.
To create a permanent license, the applicant must have the following documents.
- The applicant must have an application form.
- Applicant should have 3 passport size photographs.
- The applicant must have a valid learning license.
- Vehicle documents in which the applicant proposes to appear for a test of proficiency for driving a vehicle.
- In the case of transport vehicles, the applicant must also have a certificate issued by the driving training school or DTO office.
There are following Arunachal Pradesh RTO Office Where Process for Driving Licence
- Bomdila RTO Office - AR04
- Changlang RTO Office - AR12
- Pasighat RTO Office - AR09
- Roing RTO Office - AR16
- Tawang RTO Office - AR03
- Tezu RTO Office - AR11
Charges for a Permanent Driving License: -
- Fee for making permanent Driving License - Rs 200
- Fee for driving retest - Rs 50.