Driving Licence Number By Name:If your driving license number in india, DL is lost somewhere and you want to find a driving license number by Name,Address,mobile number then you have come to
the right place. You can do a Driving License Search by Name and Address by searching your driving license number.then your question is that how to know my driving licence number,it's simple method to check driving licence number online using sarathi parivahan.
There Are Following Step For Searching Driving License Num(D.L)
- Goto sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- Then Select Your State Like
- Arunachal Pradesh
- UT of DNH and DD
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- After Selecting Your State,New Windows Appear
- In Sarathi Parivahan Website You Can See Other >> DL Search Option Click
- When You Click DL Search Menu >> New Windows DL Search Windows Open
- Your Can Entering Your Name,Address and DOB or Register Mobile Number If You have to Remember
Following Screen To Explain How to Find DL Number:
What to do if you have lost your driving license:
- Go to the police station in which your driving license is lost.
- File a complaint and ensure that you have received a copy of the First Information Report (FIR).
- Visit the Notary Office to obtain an affidavit on stamped paper. The affidavit will serve as a proof that you had sworn before the concerned officer (Executive Magistrate / Notary
- Public / First Class Judicial Magistrate) that your license has been lost.
- You will have to pay a small fee for notary service and stamp paper.
Frequently Asked Questions Under Driving License
Q: What is a duplicate driving license?
Answer: The duplicate driving license is a copy of the original driving license which is issued in case of subsequent loss. An original license may be misplaced, lost, stolen, or destroyed. In this case, the license holder will have to apply for a duplicate driving
Q: What documents are required to apply for a duplicate driving license?
Answer: There are a handful of documents requiring the application of a duplicate driving license to be submitted to the RTO. These include birth certificate, PAN card, passport etc. for age proof, rental agreement for address proof, Aadhaar card, utility bill, passport, LIC policy bond etc., and an application form, copy of original license. (In case of torn or destroyed license), passport size photograph, proof of age, proof of address, verified copy of original license (in case of loss of driving license), and details of driving license.
Q: What can I do if I lose my learner's driving license?
Answer: If you lose the original you can apply for a duplicate learner's driving license.
Q: Do I have to appear for a driving test to get a duplicate driving license?
Answer: No, you do not need to appear for any driving test to obtain your duplicate driving license.
Q: If I lose my learner's driving license, can I apply for a permanent driving license?
Answer: No, you can only apply for a duplicate driving license if you already hold a permanent driving license tagged by you. If you lose your learner's driving license, you cannot apply for a permanent driving license.
Question: Can I apply for a duplicate driving license at any RTO across the country?
Answer: No, you can apply for your duplicate driving license only at the RTO that originally issued the license. In case of loss of driving license outside the geographical area, you have to apply for a new driving license at the local RTO or go back to the issuing RTO and apply for a duplicate driving license.
Question: how to I know driving Licence Number?
Question: Can I Search driving licence number by name ?
Answer: Yes,You Can check driving licence number by name Any RTO across india.