Sarathi Parivahan UP: Apply online for new learner license (LL) / driving license (DL) in India on Sarathi Parivahan UP Online Apply For Offical Website sarathi.parivahan.gov.in UP Sarthi Parivahan Sewa website, learn learner (LL), driving license (DL) status online: In this article, we will provide information about the application process for the new driving license, the required documents and the learner's driving license application fee and the driving license application fee for Sarathi Parivahan Up.
Click To Apply Online : Apply Online Learning Licence Uttar Pradesh State
UP Sarathi Parivahan nic in is the official website for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh (UP) launched by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways through which you can easily apply for a driving license online. Some time ago citizens had to go to the Regional Transport Office (RTO UP) office to
complete all these tasks, but now all the process has been done online.
Now you can apply for new driving license, learner driving license in UP through online sitting at home or Office. At the same time you can know the status of your driving license. You can check the status of D.L online from the driving license token number instead of waiting for the D.L (Driving Licence) to arrive by post. In this article, we will provide you with all these procedures step by step.
Click To Check : How to Check Driving Licence Status for Up
Click To Check : how to change name in driving licence online in uttar pradesh
How to apply for a learner's driving license on the official website of the Sarathi Parivahan UP
You will be able to apply for a learner license on the official website of the Sarthi Parivahan by following the easy steps given below.
- First, visit sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- You have to select Uttar Pradesh state in the given section on the homepage of the website.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link "Apply Online" in the section on the left.
- Next, a drop-down menu will open in front of you. Here you have to click on “New Learner License” or New Driving License option as per your convenience.
- On another page, you will be instructed about applying for a driving license through the official website of the Sarathi Parivahan. Now after reading all the instructions click on “Continue” button.
- After clicking on the Continue link, you must share your personal and vehicle information and date of birth on the new page.
- You have to pay the driving license application fee by filling all the details step by step in the form. After checking all the information you entered, you click "Submit".
Read Also : Learning Licence Test Questions In Hindi
UP Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Required Documents For Driving Licence
- Aadhaar card
- Pen card
- Housing certificate
- Passport size photo
- Fill out Form No.2
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1 A
Learner driving license application fee structure for Up Sarathi Parivahan
- The application fee is currently fixed at Rs. 150 / - for all first class vehicles. Apart from this the applicant has to pay a test fee of Rs. 50 / -.
- The current charge for second class vehicles like motorcycles and LMV cars is fixed at Rs. 150 / -. In addition, the applicant has to pay a test fee of Rs. 50 / -.
- How To Pay Online Fees for Sarathi Parivahan Uttar pradesh State
Uttar Pradesh Driving license online application process @ sarathi parivahan gov in
- You can apply for a driving license one month after the date of issuing the learner's license.
- For this, you can submit your application online or offline.
- If you apply online, you will have to pay the online application fee.
- If you apply offline, you will have to go to the ARTO office and submit the license application fee.
- You can submit a copy of your application and all necessary documents to the ARTO office along with the application fee.
- If you have passed the Learner's License Test, you will be sent a driving license by post at your residence.
- Thus, in the end, you will be able to get your driving license.
- In this way, your driving license application process will be completed. You can also check the status of your application online, related information is given in the article below.