Bengaluru, Karnataka: Want to get a driving license and learning license in Bengaluru, Karnataka? You can now easily apply a driving license and learning license into a Sarathi Parivahan website. In Karnataka, in order to be able to operate your car and/or two-wheeler vehicles, you must first get your 'Learner's License' and then a 'Permanent Driving License it's Called Driving Licence' within six months. Getting a permanent driving license is not as easy as it has to pass in the driving test. You can also get your slot to get your permanent driving license test just one month after getting a learner's license. There is a special process for renewing your driving license, applying for learners license Bangalore.
Read Also: How to apply for a learners licence online?
The state of Karnataka strictly adheres to all the rules and regulations of the traffic and it is very important that traffic accidents are very important as road accidents have increased significantly. This is expected to be followed diligently by everyone. Applicants must first pass a written, theoretical, oral, or driving test to certify that they have a proper understanding of the traffic rules, road customs, protocols, traffic laws, and regulations. Getting a driving license in Bengaluru, Karnataka is now a very fast process. Because this process is on-line. Now a very fast driving license can be obtained in parivahan.gov.in learning licence Website.
Read Also: how to apply for driving license in Bangalore
Eligibility and Understanding of Getting a Driving License in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to apply for a permanent license and must be able to legally operate your private motor vehicle.
- You must first obtain a valid learner's license in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- You must submit the application form after a minimum of 30 days and within 180 days of the issue date specified on your learner's license in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- If you are at least 20 years old and already have a learner's license, you can apply for a commercial vehicle license as well.
- All applicants must be up-to-date with traffic laws and regulations.
Documents required to obtain a driving license in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Form No. 1A (Driving License Application Form Print in sarathi)
- It is mandatory to upload a certified original copy of any of the following:
- Ration card (with affidavit)
- Voter ID card
- A certified copy of your voter list or a valid passport
- Life insurance policy is at least 6 months old and the latest receipt
- If you work with local bodies / central government then your employer's certificate - the state government is supported by a certified copy of your employee identification card.
Valid age proof (one of the following will need to upload an original copy):
- Birth certificate
- 10th-grade mark sheet
- Transfer her certificate from school to your birth date
Original copies will be accepted as proof documents of any of the following valid permanent addresses:
- aadhar card
- Your residential electric bill
- LIC bonds
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- A residential agreement for your current Bengaluru address
- Rental agreement with the electric bill
- Rental agreement with the gas bill
- Photographs (6 passport size photographs for learner license, 1 passport size photograph for your driver's license)
- Fees required to issue a license. (Rs. 50 for a Learner's license, Rs. 150 for a laminated driving license).
How to Apply for Duplicate Driving License in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Duplicate licenses can be obtained by following the prescribed procedure when your driving license is stolen, misplaced or damaged, broken. A change of address on a driving license can be used in the same process as a name change.
- In case of theft or loss of license, it is mandatory to register an FIR immediately with the local police.
- Get the required form, and proceed to the RTO near you where your original license was issued.
- Submit all required documentation for verification, then photos for renewal license are also provided. Usually, the expired license is captured and the renewal license is sent to your address by speed post.
Application form for renewal of driving license in Bengaluru, Karnataka sarathi website
Once you have obtained a permanent driving license, they are generally valid for a period of 20 years or up to the age of 50. When either of these situations happens, the license must be renewed. Candidates must apply for renewal 30 days before the expiry date of the license. Requirements include:
- The application for the renewal form available online (Form 9) is properly filled out in the sarathi parivahan.
- Certified that the candidate is qualified to drive
- Medical Practitioner's Health Clearance Certificate.
- Previous (Expiring) Driving License Original
- Valid proof of age and residence in the original with a photocopy.
- Photographs of Passport Size.
- Visit your nearest RTO office in Bengaluru and submit a renewal application with 3 passport size photographs and your original driving license.
- Your renewal license is usually issued on the same day. No need to apply for a renewal license, you can visit your nearest RTO office in Bengaluru
- Also Read: How To Apply For Driving Licence Renewal for Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Also Read: How To Change Address In Driving License Online
- Also Read: http://transport.karnataka.gov.in/
|How to apply for a learners licence online in Bengaluru, Karnataka|
How can I get a driving licence in Bangalore?First, You get a learning license in Bengaluru, Karnataka then after you can Passed LL Test after a minimum of 30 days and within 180 days you can test drive for a vehicle in Bengaluru your nearby rto office.
How do I apply for a learner's driving licence in Bangalore?When you can apply for a learner's driving licence using sarathi parivahan website, first check your Eligibility then apply for Driving licence.
How do I apply for a driving licence online in Bengaluru after completing the LL test?After Completing LL Test after a minimum of 30 days and within 180 days then the next process is the Driving Test for nearby rto office. first you can process for taking DL Slot Book in Sarathi Parivahan.
Read Also: Driving Licence Retest Appointment And Payment