Dear Andhra Pradesh reader, welcome to today's How can I get a driving license in Andhra Pradesh? In this post. You must have known how important it is for everyone to have a driver's license. Even today, many people are extremely upset with the process of getting the same old lines and time-consuming driving license. He does not want him to leave his job and study to get out to get a license to drive. Yes, why do this when sitting at home, even online driving applications can be applied?
LL is a Learning License and DL is a Driving License that allows you to drive a vehicle. Even though LL, it will be a learning license for the first few days, but will do the same thing that DL does not. If you want to drive, then you must have a DL (driving license). If you do not have a driving license and you are searching for your ap driving license, then this article can prove to be very important for you.
If you do not have an ap driving license, then Learning Driving License can give you relief for at least some time. A driving license is one of the most important and Valid Identity Proof recognized by the Government of India.
|Driving Licence in Andhra Pradesh|
Not only this, but driving license is also proof for you that you have Andhra Pradesh driving license to drive the vehicle that you want to drive in the whole country. If you need to apply for a driving license, go to this https : //aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/#! / llrinstructions website and then you have to apply online for a learning licence
Read the points given below before applying for a driving license in ap
- Applicant must have a valid Aadhar Card.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years or older to apply for a motorcycle without a gear (MCWG) category vehicle.
- To apply for a non-transport class vehicle, the applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- The applicant must be 20 years or older to apply for the transport class category of vehicles. Also, the applicant must have a valid non-transport category license of one year or longer.
- If the applicant is under 18 years of age, consent/declaration by a parent or guardian is required.
- If the applicant is over 50 years of age, he should upload the duly filled Form 1A (Medical Certificate).
- To apply for a transport class vehicle, the applicant should upload the duly filled Form 1A (Medical Certificate), irrespective of age.
- To apply LLR for a transport class vehicle, the educational qualification of the applicant should be 8th pass.
- Applicant already has LLR / Driving License, there is no need to give computer LLR test.
- The applicant will have to pay a fee to avail of any LLR service.
- Applicants appearing for LLR for the first time must appear in the Computer LLR Exam.
- If the applicant is differently-abled, he can only apply for the invalid carriage class of the vehicle and will have to upload a Driving Ability Certificate and a Disability ID Card / Certificate.
- The applicant should be well aware of the traffic rules and regulations.
- For uploading, the applicant must have a valid address proof document, if the current address is different from the permanent address.
- The Light Motor Vehicle Non-Transport class includes driver-holding licenses to drive motor cars, auto-rickshaws, motor cabs, LGVs, tractor-trailers, road rollers, and LMVs, to drive a transport vehicle of such class without endorsement.
How can I get a driving Licence in Andhra Pradesh?
What are the fees for a driving Licence in Andhra Pradesh?
Apply for Online Learner Licence in aptransport.org. you must pay fees for Driving Licence in Andhra Pradesh. Fees in the driving license are very low, you have to make payment online after applying online. If you do not know how much to pay online, then I have given the list below.
- Issue of learner’s licence for the ap state in Form 3 for each class of vehicle when you add in your driving Licence - 150/-
- Learner’s licence test fee or retest fees, as the case may be(If you fail in the learner's license test, then you have to give the result of the retest exam for the learner licence.) - 50/-
- For Driving Licence test, or re-test, as the case may be, of competence to drive (for each class of vehicle if you fail when you drive vehicle test) - 300/-
- Issue of a driving licence(Driving License Issue Fees ) - 200/-
- Apply for International Driving License - 1000/-
- Whenever you can Addition another class of vehicle to driving licence(After Add Class of the vehicle for whenever you can submission Learner's Licence Application before LL Test) - 500/-
- Applying Driving License Endorsement or renewal of authorisation for vehicle carrying hazardous goods aptransport.org - 100/-
- Renewal of driving licence in Ap (Whenever Expired to Your Driving Licence And Apply For Renew fees )-200/-
- Renewal of a driving licence for which application is made after one year of the period. - 300/-(Late Fee at the rate of 1000/- for delay of each year so when you apply for renewing driving licence before the date of expired )
More Information: https://aptransport.org/html/fees-licence.html
How much charges for a two-wheeler driving license in Andhra Pradesh?
Documents required for driving license test in ap
Driving License Online Application Required Documents.
- LC / TC etc. for Age Proof of Date of Birth, etc.
- In Address Proof, fill this as Form 1 One (Self Declaration), (Download while filling the Online Application Form.)
- Form1A (By Govt. Doctor) in Medical Certificate. (Download while filling the online application form.)
- Apart from these, other documents can also be sought in a critical situation, but normally, the same compulsory documents are used for a driving license.